AA Insurance was voted the UK’s best breakdown provider by Which? for the third straight year.
The results where taken from a survey of 13,400 drivers who have used a breakdown service within the last 12 months. AA breakdown cover was given an overall rating of 86% for their level of service, satisfaction and whether customers would recommend them to a friend.
AA Patrol Services director Steve Dewey was delighted with the result and made the following statement:
“Holding on to top position for three years running reflects our ongoing investment in our service and commitment to being a genuine industry leader”
As stated on their website AA is currently the UK’s No.1 choice for breakdown cover with the following included in their service:
- 24/7 roadside assistance 365 days a year
- Priority service for members in vulnerable situations
- An average arrival time of 40 minutes
- Speedy roadside repairs: on average we aim to fix your car in less than 30 minutes
- Aim to provide a repair at the roadside, rather than tow to a garage
- The AA doesn’t charge extra for labour at the roadside
Find & compare breakdown cover providers and get peace of mind when travelling on the roads.