Marks & Spencer finance is making life a little easier for animal lovers, as it’s offering a 15% discount to those who sign up to a pet insurance policy online.
The internet-only deal also gives M&S card holders an extra 250 points when they take out the policy. M&S Pet Insurance, which is provided by Royal & Sun Alliance PLC, includes the following features:
· Vet fees for illness and injury
· Long term pet cover
· No upper age limited
· Lost or stolen- the policy covers the cost of advertising and reward
· Emergency boarding should you be unexpectedly be taken ill
Customers can also choose between Premier and Standard cover. Premier offers higher claim amounts for certain features and doesn’t give a limit on the cost of vet fees for illness or injury. It also covers the holders for:
· Euthanasia, burial or cremation
· Vet fees-complimentary treatments
· Vet fees- prescription food
· Vet fees - behavioural disorders
Click here & get a 15% online discount + 250 Free M&S points with Marks & Spencer pet insurance.